Did you know…Smiling can improve your quality of life!
Dr. O’Donnell is your go to cosmetic dentist along the Gulf Coast. He is a top provider of cosmetic dentistry and will deliver proven solutions designed to enhance the appearance of your smile. He offers an extensive range of cosmetic dentistry services, many can be completed in the same day, that can whiten and brighten teeth, eliminate cracks and chips and help you look and feel your best!
- Dental Implants
- Porcelain Crowns and Veneers
- Aligner Therapy
- Teeth Whitening
He believes that aesthetic dentistry must complement the overall general and oral health of his patient and he values the importance of a beautiful and balanced smile. Creating“Beautiful Smiles to Match a Beautiful City” is what he does!
As a member of the Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry,
- Dr. O’Donnell stays a step ahead of his peers by keeping informed on trends and learning how the latest products and technology benefit his patients. He is highly trained and will deliver the right solutions for your smile.
- You can trust that Dr. O’Donnell cares enough to stay in the forefront of cosmetic dentistry, so his patients receive the most up-to-date and best care available. Smile goals will be met with a customized, precision approach.
WHAT IS COSMETIC DENTISTRY?
Cosmetic dentistry is dentistry aimed at creating a positive change to your teeth and to your smile. Smile enhancement can have dramatic results on your overall appearance; even the smallest step can boost your confidence, self-esteem, and make you want to smile more often. With modern advances in dentistry, cosmetic procedures can range from a basic color correction to replacing missing teeth, and everything in between.
Dr. O’Donnell will evaluate your teeth and gums to determine which procedures are right for you. Understanding your options in the field of cosmetic dentistry can help you make the most appropriate choices when planning for your treatment.
Cosmetic dentistry procedures will be tailored to suit your needs and can help you achieve your aesthetic goals more quickly. By investing in your personal appearance, you can enjoy greater confidence in your dealings with colleagues, neighbors, friends, and family.
Unlike the services provided by emergency dentists and regular practices, Dr. O’Donnell if highly trained in providing advanced treatments for aesthetic issues that may include some or all of the following:
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Chips, cracks and other types of dental damage
- Uneven front teeth
- Missing teeth or large gaps in front teeth