To My Family of Patients and Friends,
I am writing to make you aware of exciting changes taking place. Whether you have trusted me with your care since I joined this practice over 14 years ago, or you are new to the office, my team and I are honored to have you and we appreciate your continued loyalty. It is the highest compliment you could ever pay us. So, thank you very, very much. I am proud of all that we have accomplished and am excited to continue to incorporate my philosophies and high standards of patient centered care into our daily routine as we move forward.
Mobile Comprehensive Dentistry has always been a partnership practice but as of September 1, 2018, I became sole owner! It has always been my goal and dream to own my own business. Rest assured that we will remain committed to excellence, compassion and integrity while continuing to provide the personable care that my team and I have become known for along the Gulf Coast.
With this change in ownership, I am happy to announce that as of Oct. 1, 2018 – the practice will have a new name. You are the first to know as we want our dental family to be a part of this exciting transition instead of being notified after the fact. We wouldn’t be where we are today without you all!
So…welcome to Alabama Smile Design! “Beautiful Dentistry without Compromise”
As you all know, I am passionate about my profession and the quality work that I do. This new brand, along with its tag line, speaks to my vision for this business. Individual attention, superior service, comfort, technology and of course smile creation all without compromise. I really want this to be the best dental office you have ever visited and one you are happy to refer your friends and family to. It is important to me that you feel comfortable, welcomed and at home in my practice. While the name may be changing, the core values I have always instilled in myself and my team will remain the same, as will the following:
- The exceptional team you have come to know and love – we are a practice based on relationship building; with us you are much more than “just a number” in a long line of patients.
- Patients will always have time with me and my team – this increases our ability to connect with you. I feel that collaboration is key in effective treatment.
- High quality, state of the art technology and high standards – I believe that when it comes to patient care, there are zero shortcuts. Technology allows us to provide more accurate diagnosis, less invasive treatments and overall better results for you, our patients. You can remain calm knowing that the team that starts your procedure, will be the team that completes it with our ability to manage multiple procedures in house and, a lot of times, in the same day.
- Dedication to our patients and the hard work it takes to provide the very best dentistry and red carpet service. Come visit us, see the awesome updates we have made, and are making, and immediately relax.
- Delivering state of the art dental care continues to be our promise to you and is reflected in our commitment to learning and staying current on the newest dental technologies and techniques through hundreds of hours a year of continuing education. I will continue to incorporate carefully selected technologies that will improve your experience and the quality care we provide. I understand that using the most advanced technology available is just as important as staying up to date on the latest treatment techniques. I am lucky and blessed to be able to train and lecture to other dentists and their teams on the use of technology. This knowledge allows all of us at Alabama Smile Design to provide you with unmatched care.
Look for future emails and notifications about upcoming patient appreciation events, fun days and giveaways! We have a lot planned for this business, our dental family and our place in this community. We are so happy to have you all along for this exciting ride.
Myself, my team, my wife and my children all thank you for your continued support. I look forward to treating you and your families for many years to come.
Brandon H O’Donnell DMD, FAGD, FICOI
Alabama Smile Design